If you are interested in volunteering at Whaley Children’s Center, please contact Sara Pettit at 810-600-0101.
To become avolunteerplease fill out the form& give us a call
Health Plus presents Whaley’s Volunteer Appreciation Picnic
Wednesday, July 17, 2013 | 5-7 p.m.
As a way to thank all of our amazing volunteers, we are hosting our annual Volunteer Appreciation Picnic presented by Health Plus of Michigan, “An Important Piece to Whaley,” at our Center on Wednesday, July 17 at 5 p.m. We will be recognizing some of our most dedicated volunteers while also rolling out our new volunteer and activities plan.
If you have any questions, please contact Sara Pettit via email or at (810) 600-0100.
Some of the many ways you can get involved with Whaley Children’s Center.
- Become a Mentor to a child
- Introduce your favorite hobby/activity to our children
- Organize donations that come in to our Center
- Put on a movie and popcorn night with our children
- Assist our Receptionist
- Organize a food/personal care/cleaning supplies drive with your local coupon club
- Beautify our legacy garden
- Paint a mural in our Mott Residence Center
- Join one of our Fundraising Committees
- Help us with our Whaley Olympics in the summer